Mobile Workforce Center
MOED Workforce Centers for Adults and Youth Closed due to COVID-19
The Mayor’s Office of Employment Development's workforce centers for adults and youth are closed due to COVID-19. Click here to learn more from the Baltimore City Health Department about the virus and how to protect yourself.
Click here for MOED's current FAQ for more details and links to helpful information and services.
- If you need help getting a job or other support:
- If you are no longer working and need help with Unemployment Insurance:
- Call the Division of Unemployment Insurance at 410-949-0022.
- For more information about unemployment benefits & COVID-19, click here.
- If you need help with Food and Cash assistance:
- Click here and go to Food and Cash icon.
- If you are a business and seek information:
“We are taking every precaution to make sure our residents and staff stay healthy. While our physical career centers are closed to the public, we are providing employment and career-building support in ways that don’t require in-person interactions.”
- MOED Director Jason Perkins-Cohen
Baltimore City's new Mobile Workforce Center is coming to a neighborhood near you
The Mobile Workforce Center is a 39’ workforce development center on wheels. Baltimore City residents looking to get a job and build a career ... please drop by.
- 16 computer workstations
- Laptops to increase service capacity to 24 customers
- Satellite Internet access
- Exterior audio visual and broadcasting capabilities
- Tables and chairs for outdoor presentations
- Job readiness assessments to support job matching
- Resume review and customization
- Job readiness workshops
- Job referral assistance
- Access to job search resources
- Community resource referrals
- Recruitment and resource information events
Request the Mobile Workforce Center:
If you are interested in requesting the MWC for your large-scale community event, to complete and submit the request form please click here . Submitted requests DO NOT guarantee the availability of the Mobile Workforce Center.