Youth Opportunity Centers
Older teens and young adults, ages 18-24, who are out-of-school and unemployed can connect with academic classes, GED prep, job training, and other services through YO Baltimore. At the city’s two YO Centers – one in West Baltimore and one in East Baltimore – young people can build on their skills and strengths to get back on track.
Connect with one of our Youth Opportunity Centers for:
- Background-friendly employment assistance
- Education assistance (self-paced high school diploma & GED programs)
- Occupational skills training & funding assistance
- Computer access
- Recreational activities
- Music production studio
- Free financial counseling
- Fitness and wellness coaching
- AND MORE!
Visit us today!
Westside YO Center
1510 W. Lafayette Ave. (Gilmor St. entrance)
Baltimore, MD 21217
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Westside YO Center Map
Eastside YO Center
1212 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21213
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
The Eastside YO Center is operated in partnership with the Historic East Baltimore Community Action Coalition (HEBCAC)
Eastside YO Center Map