Job Seeker Services
Jobs! Career Training! Support Services! Contact or Visit Us Today!
Our Job Centers are OPEN to the public again! Just walk-in or call 410-396-3009. If you don't reach someone please leave a message and we'll contact you within 48 hours.
Learn about MOED Job Centers (to initiate Access Point screening services, please complete the Job Seeker Assistance Request Form)
- If you are unable to visit a center and need help getting a job or other support:
- If you are no longer working and need help with Unemployment Insurance:
- Call the Division of Unemployment Insurance at 410-949-0022
- For more information about unemployment benefits & COVID-19 visit the Maryland Department of Labor Division of Unemployment Insurance.
- For food and cash, assistance visit the Maryland Department of Human Services.
- If you are a business visit the Maryland Department of Labor's Coronavirus/COVID-19: Nonprofit and Government Resources - Financial Regulation.
- If you are an employer with jobs to post or need recruitment services:
Visit MOED's FAQs for helpful information and available workforce support. A list of free resources is available on MOED’s Skilling Up in a Remote World.
Employ Baltimore is Baltimore City's strategy to link residents to jobs and career training
Job placement assistance
Job search referral
Resume and job interview preparation
Occupational skills training
Skill level identification and assessment
To locate your nearest career center and get started on building your career, enter your zip code in AJC Locator or you can complete this Assistance Request Form. You will be contacted via email/phone and assistance and/or a referral will be provided based on your need.
You will need to register with the Maryland Workforce Exchange, a digital job bank that gives you access to job openings and makes you eligible to receive our services. Career Center staff are available to assist you with this online registration.