Public Notice | Request for Proposals | FLEX Program Participant Services
Friday Oct 27th, 2023
The Mayor’s Office of Employment Development (MOED) seeks responses to four Requests for Proposals (RFP) to provide services to participants in the Focused Learning, Education, and Experience (FLEX) program for TCA recipients. Proposals are being requested for the following services: Outreach and Participant Engagement; Case Management and Career Development; Occupational Skills Training; and Behavioral Health Support. Applicants may propose to deliver one service, all services, or a combination thereof. Organizations proposing to deliver more than one service may submit a single application addressing the requirements of all relevant RFPs.
The RFPs were released on October 27, 2023, and can be viewed on the MOED website at moed.baltimorecity.gov. A bidders’ conference will be held virtually on November 7. All correspondence including a request to receive the RFPs directly should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE (11/28/23): The deadline for proposals has been extended. Please submit proposals to email@example.com by Monday, December 4 at 4:30 PM.
- RFP - MOED - Case Management and Career Development Services.docx
- RFP - MOED - FLEX Outreach and Participant Engagement Services.docx
- RFP - MOED - FLEX Behavioral Health Services .docx
- RFP - MOED - FLEX Occupational Skills Training.docx
- FLEX Programs - Applicant Proposed Budget and Budget Narrative Template.xlsx
- WRC FLEX Bidders' Conference Presentation.pptx
- FLEX Tracker - Required Data Points.xlsx
- Unite Us At a Glance.pdf
- Unite Us Registration Information.pdf
- Bidder Questions - FLEX Program RFPs_1.docx