Career Center Workshops
Jobs! Career Training! Support Services! Contact us today!
Our Job Centers are closed due to COVID but we're still here to help you remotely! Just call 410-396-3009. If you don't reach someone please leave a message and we'll contact you within 48 hours.
Learn about MOED Job Centers (to initiate Access Point screening services, please complete the Job Seeker Assistance Request Form)
- If you are unable to visit a center and need help getting a job or other support:
- Complete the Job Seeker Assistance Request Form and someone will contact you within two business days
- See the Now Hiring Job board and apply online.
- If you are no longer working and need help with Unemployment Insurance:
- Call the Division of Unemployment Insurance at 410-949-0022
- For more information about unemployment benefits & COVID-19 visit the Maryland Department of Labor Division of Unemployment Insurance.
- For food and cash, assistance visit the Maryland Department of Human Services.
- If you are a business visit the Maryland Department of Labor's Coronavirus/COVID-19: Nonprofit and Government Resources - Financial Regulation.
- If you are an employer with jobs to post or need recruitment services:
- Register in Maryland Workforce Exchange, log in and click on Manage Jobs to Add a New Job Order, or complete this MOED Job Posting Application and then Email it to US.
Visit MOED's FAQs for helpful information and available workforce support. A list of free resources is available on MOED’s Skilling Up in a Remote World.
Follow MOED on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most current information.
Learn more about the virus and how to protect yourself from Baltimore’s City Health Department.