Career Center Workshops
MOED Workforce Centers for Adults and Youth Closed due to COVID-19
The Mayor’s Office of Employment Development's workforce centers for adults and youth are closed due to COVID-19. Click here to learn more from the Baltimore City Health Department about the virus and how to protect yourself.
Click here for MOED's current FAQ for more details and links to helpful information and services.
- If you need help getting a job or other support:
- If you are no longer working and need help with Unemployment Insurance:
- Call the Division of Unemployment Insurance at 410-949-0022.
- For more information about unemployment benefits & COVID-19, click here.
- If you need help with Food and Cash assistance:
- Click here and go to Food and Cash icon.
- If you are a business and seek information:
- Click here.
- Click here for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) that can help small businesses retain and rehire employees.
“We are taking every precaution to make sure our residents and staff stay healthy. While our physical career centers are closed to the public, we are providing employment and career-building support in ways that don’t require in-person interactions.”
- MOED Director Jason Perkins-Cohen
MOED Career Centers
ONE-STOP CAREER CENTERS:
Northwest One-Stop Career Center
(home of the Re-entry Center)
2401 Liberty Heights Avenue
Mondawmin Mall – Suite 302
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Phone (410) 396-7873
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Eastside One-Stop Career Center
3001 East Madison Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21205
Phone (410) 396-9030
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
SATELLITE EMPLOYMENT CENTER:
Employment Connection Center
1410 Bush Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone (410) 396-1052
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Workforce Reception Center
[specifically for Baltimore City residents who receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits]
100 W. 23rd Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Phone (410) 396-6580
Monday through Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Mobile Workforce Center
Click here to learn more about our workforce development center on wheels.
Govans Ecumenical Development Corporation (GEDCO)
Community Job Hub
5502 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, 9am - 3pm
(Community Job Hub is located at 5513 York Rd., but initial registration is required at 5502 York Rd.)